Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Corner Al attraction, eventually disintegrating in the evening candlelight
Al's House and Corner Al
May 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (from www.TianaNews.org)
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Al getting into character for taping a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Oogie!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant films should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The roller in the buccaneer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Down the Balloon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.