Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al's House and Corner Al, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Al's House and Corner Al
December 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
After you amble
through Al's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Al who has just finished taping a scene from his first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pinch his gorilla!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction after breakfast.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.