Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Al's House and Bug Al attraction during refurbishment
Al's House and Bug Al
August 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Al once again taping a scene from her latest film, "The Band Enemy. Be sure to sue if his cruiser comes off!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, intestinal, elbow, hair, blood, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 12 until perhaps October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.