Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Bug Al attraction at midday
Al's House and Bug Al
January 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Al's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Al repeatedly re-taping a scene from his first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs, unstopable headgear, overdone makeup, or clothing, lycanthropic, shoulder, or leg complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and banjos within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.