Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Seat Aida attraction, shyly cooking in the morning sunlight
Aida's House and Seat Aida
October 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aida's house, you'll come across his Secret Stable in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Aida getting into character for re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for dancing hunchbacks.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.