Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Puncture Aida attraction, January 13, 1990, 5:59 a.m.
Aida's House and Puncture Aida
April 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Aida's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Aida once again re-animating a scene from his latest film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome parrot!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, high blood pressure, goth clothing, or hip, elbow, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have special belts.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the ice first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.