Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Aida's House and Pester Aida, a favorite show of Potato Head
Aida's House and Pester Aida
February 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Aida's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Aida getting into character for filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on The French Connection. Be sure to smile and say "ghost"!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this show, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Contains imported images.
- This show closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Show is closed for emergency complete replacement from January 23 to June 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.