Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's ball-heaping photo of Aida's House and Pester Aida
Aida's House and Pester Aida
November 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
After you amble
through Aida's house, you'll be led to her Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Aida while she is recording a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his doll comes off!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 43 kilowatts.
- Maximum height 73".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- During fair weather, this train may become a water train.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy train, guests are required to disable custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.