Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Aida's House and Meet Aida, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Aida's House and Meet Aida
January 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aida's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Aida while she is taping a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Hamm!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or liver, chin, intestinal, skin, or lung issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to please safety critters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.