Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Meet Aida ride during repairs
Aida's House and Meet Aida
September 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Aida's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Aida getting into character for recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this ride is broken.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 59".
- Maximum width 78".
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this ride is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.