Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Hunt Aida attraction at first light
Aida's House and Hunt Aida
November 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aida's house, you'll dicover her Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Aida taking a break from animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 60" (on tiptoes).
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from February 4 until something like March 22.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.