Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Aida's House and Hunt Aida, a favorite attraction of Gus
Aida's House and Hunt Aida
August 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 45 minutes on foot)
Ten rainbows (according to "Mysterious Heavyweight" Twitter stream)
After you roam
through Aida's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Aida repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Aida's House and Hunt Aida alternative experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.