Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Hunt Aida attraction, fully surfing in the evening sunlight
Aida's House and Hunt Aida
December 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aida's house, you'll come across her Animation Porch in the rain. There you can observe Aida who has just finished taping a scene from her next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tuck!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from May 5 through December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.