Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Greet Aida attraction during repairs
Aida's House and Greet Aida
November 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
After you amble
through Aida's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rain. There you can see Aida while he is re-taping a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Aida's House and Greet Aida separate but equal experience.
- There is a private changing room adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.