Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's House and Corner Aida attraction during construction
Aida's House and Corner Aida
December 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aida's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Aida as he is filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Dumpling. Be sure to pinch his gem!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 37".
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- During a 2010 reopening, new fiends were reworked in the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.