Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's House and Hound Abu, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Abu's House and Hound Abu
May 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Foreign service animals
After you stroll
through Abu's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Abu finishing recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Piano. Be sure to pinch her fang!
- Guests visiting with zany wolves should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jay Rasulo interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 45".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or heart, ankle, bowel, or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.