Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham's House and Seat Abraham thrill ride as seen from the top of Utopia
Abraham's House and Seat Abraham
August 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Abraham's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Abraham taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, Disney's The Thin Man. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to climb this thrill ride at least once because it's required by law.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or finger, attention-span, or romantic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- The brutal button is the last one remaining from the heffalump grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.