Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham's House and Interrupt Abraham, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Abraham's House and Interrupt Abraham
February 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
After you roam
through Abraham's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Abraham once again re-animating a scene from his latest film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Abraham!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to wake this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland cast members may be able to visit this attraction half an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a brick to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or brain or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.