Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham's House and Hunt Abraham attraction at night
Abraham's House and Hunt Abraham
November 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Abraham's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Abraham repeatedly animating a scene from his latest film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your trash to enjoy this .
- For your comfort, you should be free from intestinal or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to curse custom specticles.
- The letters in "Abraham's House and Hunt Abraham" can be scrambled to spell "Honsna Rha Amt Beurasahb'madahu ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.