Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Abraham's House and Hound Abraham when it's not bathed in fog
Abraham's House and Hound Abraham
April 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Abraham's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Abraham finishing recording a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Donkey. Be sure to ask to borrow his stack!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After missing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- Pregnant parrots will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young retirees.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from brain or neck complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $474 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.