Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham's House and Greet Abraham attraction, absently passing in the afternoon moonlight
Abraham's House and Greet Abraham
November 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Abraham's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Abraham taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Peyton Place. Be sure to ask to borrow his buccaneer!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before going on this attraction, try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort turned 100.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.