Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham's House and Adopt Abraham attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Abraham's House and Adopt Abraham
February 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Abraham's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Abraham finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Below this attraction can be found the red members-only Club 18 hideaway -- the only place in Spain where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.