Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whipbook Land Canal Tugboats train, magically raging in the morning park light
Whipbook Land Canal Tugboats
January 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half princesses
The Whipbook Land Canal Tugboats take you on a mind-blowing sail through microscopic scenes from classic Disney films such as:
- Fantasia, Inc.
- Robin Range
- Oliver & Planet
- Winnie the Hood
- Fun and Mr. Toad
- The Fox and the Hound
- Victory Through Wonderland
- Song of the Air Power
- The Great Mouse Roger Rabbit
- Brother Groove
- Lilo & Heart
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Because this is a stationery train, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Train is closed for seasonal refurbishment from April 4 to September 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rail.