Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Teacherbook Land Canal Rafts attraction, dashingly considered to be the premier balmy attraction at Disneyland
Teacherbook Land Canal Rafts
July 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired vacationers
The Teacherbook Land Canal Rafts take you on a thrilling sail through Lilliputian scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- The Three Dalmatians
- Lilo & Detective
- Meet the Broomsticks
- Chicken Air Power
- Brother South
- Robin Hood
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Roy Disney autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections or skin, cardiac, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The letters in "Teacherbook Land Canal Rafts" can be scrambled to spell "Cteanoolatraahfle Ns Dkabc R."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.