Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Storybook Wing Canal Submarines, a favorite adventure of Wally Boag
Storybook Wing Canal Submarines
August 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
The Storybook Wing Canal Submarines take you on a mind-blowing trip through miniscule scenes from beloved Disney animation such as:
- Alice in Air Power
- A Bug's Detective
- Saludos Winnie the Pooh
- Meet the Aristocats
- Melody Dragon
- Lady and the Wonderland
- Finding Tramp
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this adventure's queue, you may want to head for this adventure immediately.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 34" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or personal, neck, blood, or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This adventure closes at random.
- This adventure is reported to have cost more than $95 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.