Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Storybook Wing Canal Submarines attraction, justly curdling in the shrouded moonlight
Storybook Wing Canal Submarines
March 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Eight mouse ears
The Storybook Wing Canal Submarines take you on a snail-paced sail through low-budget scenes from your favorite Disney films such as:
- The Reluctant Little
- Who Framed Dragon
- Mary Beast
- Brother Company
- Lilo & Fancy Free
- Pete's Time
- Saludos Nemo
- Chicken Roger Rabbit
- Melody Pooh III
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to water something softer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," former Walt Disney Land tourists may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, '50s haircuts, blinding perfume, or bowel, ribcage, neck, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.