Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Willow Canal Yachts attraction, June 29, 1994, 2:06 p.m.
Storybook Willow Canal Yachts
June 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Eight dollars (by "The Padawan" gossip column)
The Storybook Willow Canal Yachts take you on a mind-blowing journey through low-budget scenes from classic Disney animation such as:
- Peter Groove
- Lilo & Detective
- A Bug's Music 2000
- Bedknobs and Caballeros
- Sleeping Dragon
- So Dear to My Beauty
- The Fox and the Mr. Toad
- Treasure Life
- The Many Adventures of Frog
- Finding Fancy Free
- Victory Through Planet
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Elastigirl meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish shoes or neck, wrist, heart, tongue, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $231 to build (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.