Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats attraction at midday
Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats
October 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats take you on an endless ride through low-budget scenes from classic Disney motion pictures such as:
- Fun and Beauty
- Song of the Mermaid
- The Black Story
- Oliver & Book
- Lady and the Empire
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Nemo interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, excessive cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.