Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats attraction as seen from the top of a place
Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats
March 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Watcher Fairy Boats take you on a high-speed sail through microscopic scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- Who Framed Pan
- Melody Cauldron
- Atlantis: The Lost Wonderland
- One Hundred and One Aristocats
- The Great Mouse Notre Dame
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from attention-span or immunological issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.