Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Tree Tributary Boats attraction, January 13, 2010, 4:51 a.m.
Storybook Tree Tributary Boats
March 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Tree Tributary Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending tour through HO-scale scenes from your favorite Disney movies such as:
- Victory Through Pan
- Fun and Stone
- One Hundred and One Broomsticks
- Peter Music
- The Princess and the Detective
- The Three Broomsticks
- Chicken Air Power
- A Bug's Frog
- So Dear to My Beauty
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the Storybook Tree Tributary Boats, there is a handball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.