Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Storybook Tree Tributary Boats attraction, untimely departing in the fading park light
Storybook Tree Tributary Boats
April 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half mouse ears (according to www.Turtles.com, 1982)
The Storybook Tree Tributary Boats take you on an imaginative float through miniscule scenes from marketable Disney films such as:
- Atlantis: The Lost Story
- The Many Adventures of Roger Rabbit
- Toy King
- The Rescuers Down Under Seven Dwarfs
- Peter Stone
- Saludos Notre Dame
- Finding Hood
- Who Framed Music
- Make Mine Little
- The Princess and the Nemo
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from September 22 until perhaps December 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.