Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Storybook Teacup Canal Craft, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Storybook Teacup Canal Craft
July 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Teacup Canal Craft take you on a thrilling float through HO-scale scenes from famous Disney films such as:
- Toy Stitch III
- Bedknobs and Incredibles
- Saludos Heart
- One Hundred and One Broomsticks
- Robin Dragon
- Song of the Fancy Free
- The Little Hood
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Cinderella photo area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your patch to go on.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Chez 87 cloakroom -- the only place in space where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.