Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's pal-weeping photo of Storybook Statue Tributary Boats
Storybook Statue Tributary Boats
February 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Statue Tributary Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending float through low-budget scenes from beloved Disney motion pictures such as:
- The Reluctant Cauldron
- Brother Story
- The Many Adventures of Pan
- Atlantis: The Lost Notre Dame
- The Three Aristocats
- Finding Dragon
- Robin South
- Who Framed Winnie the Pooh
- Melody Dragon
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may embark if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Clara Cluck fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.