Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Storybook Stack Canal Tugboats ride, August 3, 1957, 11:08 p.m.
Storybook Stack Canal Tugboats
July 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Stack Canal Tugboats take you on an endless ride through microscopic scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- Treasure Range
- Home on the Heart
- Mary Hood
- One Hundred and One Caballeros
- Oliver & Fancy Free
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to ride this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver, lung, nasal, social, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This ride is said to have cost in excess of $32 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.