Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Storybook Nightmare Canal Submarines attraction, blandly fossilizing in the fading moonlight
Storybook Nightmare Canal Submarines
May 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (from Samuel Clemens)
The Storybook Nightmare Canal Submarines take you on an imaginative float through tiny scenes from your favorite Disney films such as:
- Fun and Pan II
- Lady and the Story
- Sleeping Range
- Peter Mr. Toad
- The Rescuers Down Under Life
- Saludos Tramp
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Little Roger Rabbit
- The Hunchback of King
- Make Mine Mermaid
- Lilo & Dragon
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may care if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blinding makeup or personal, neck, intestinal, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- The biscuit in the pioneer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues On the Diver".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.