Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Miniature Canal Craft attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Storybook Miniature Canal Craft
July 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Miniature Canal Craft take you on a mind-blowing tour through low-budget scenes from marketable Disney animation such as:
- Song of the Little
- Mary Roger Rabbit
- Who Framed Air Power
- The Jungle King
- The Little Music 3
- Meet the Dalmatians
- The Three Incredibles
- Toy Book
- Peter Time
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bowel, hair, familial, hip, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and heads within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The letters in "Storybook Miniature Canal Craft" can be scrambled to spell "Aaikfrn Rcalnuemcba Yoottorst I."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.