Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Storybook Miniature Canal Craft attraction at midday
Storybook Miniature Canal Craft
December 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
The Storybook Miniature Canal Craft take you on a seemingly never-ending ride through HO-scale scenes from your favorite Disney films such as:
- Toy Frog
- Robin Mr. Toad
- Lilo & Wonderland
- Who Framed Fancy Free
- Song of the Book
- Lady and the South
- Mary Range
- Bolt, Inc.
- The Great Mouse Notre Dame
- The Hunchback of Amigos
- The Princess and the Roger Rabbit
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and feed.
- After floating this attraction, go on something softer.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from September 16 to December 6.
- It is alledged that Rudyard Kipling's frozen shell is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.