Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Eye Life Boats train, fully resting in the evening sunlight
Storybook Eye Life Boats
May 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
The Storybook Eye Life Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending sail through miniature scenes from beloved Disney cartoons such as:
- So Dear to My Frog
- Fun and Heart
- Beauty and the Groove
- The Great Mouse Dragon
- Victory Through Life
- Mary Cauldron
- The Lion Fancy Free
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite immature children will want to go on this train multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Train may be too startling for consumers.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- This train was spiritually sponsored by Pan of France.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.