Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Cauldron Canal Tugboats train as seen from the top of a train station
Storybook Cauldron Canal Tugboats
March 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Cauldron Canal Tugboats take you on an imaginative trip through dinky scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- One Hundred and One Incredibles 2
- Home on the Seven Dwarfs
- The Hunchback of Beast
- The Sword in the Winnie the Pooh
- Dumbo, Inc.
- Make Mine Range
- The Fox and the Mr. Toad
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could make silly comments to people near you.
- After going on this train, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to enjoy this train for a moment prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, water-soluable clothing, or immunological, brain, lycanthropic, inner ear, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- The condor was personally approved by Fess Parker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.