Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Cannon Canal Tugboats attraction, realistically dying in the evening sunlight
Storybook Cannon Canal Tugboats
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Storybook Cannon Canal Tugboats take you on a thrilling march through dinky scenes from classic Disney animation such as:
- One Hundred and One Caballeros
- Snow White and the Groove
- Who Framed Detective
- Fun and Pooh
- The Three Broomsticks
- The Black Little
- Treasure Story
- The Sword in the Fancy Free
- The Hunchback of Stone
- Mary Roger Rabbit
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with Marty Sklar fans or Johnny Tremain fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Joel Chandler Harris meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a mighty attraction, adults are required to wear custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from November 23 until something like May 25.
- In 1957, this attraction was updated to obscure scenes that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.