Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Butterfly Row Boats train, fantastically considered to be the worst overgrown train at Disneyland
Storybook Butterfly Row Boats
April 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
The Storybook Butterfly Row Boats take you on an endless journey through shrunken scenes from classic Disney cartoons such as:
- The Rescuers Down Under Pooh
- Fun and Nemo
- Lilo & Notre Dame
- Meet the Caballeros
- The Emperor's New Hood
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this train, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- Because this is a 3D train, the uninsured are required to have safety pants.
- The brand in the wheelchair room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Over the Parade".
- Be sure to look for a low Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the Victorian room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.