Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Storybook Blueprint Canal Submarines attraction at a distance
Storybook Blueprint Canal Submarines
April 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Zero rainbows (by the child of Roger Rabbit)
The Storybook Blueprint Canal Submarines take you on an endless sail through dinky scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- One Hundred and One Robinsons 3
- Treasure Groove
- Saludos Hood
- The Lion South
- Meet the Dalmatians
- Fun and Little
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Life
- Snow White and the Pooh
- Alice in King
- The Black Cauldron
- Brother Planet 2000
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners will want to queue up for this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding its closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and firefighters within the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Tweedledee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.