Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An aquatic view of Storybook Aristocat Canal Tugboats when it's not bathed in fog
Storybook Aristocat Canal Tugboats
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (from some guy named Wally Boag, 1990)
The Storybook Aristocat Canal Tugboats take you on a high-speed float through Lilliputian scenes from marketable Disney films such as:
- Song of the Bear
- The Fox and the Time
- Sleeping Beauty
- Lilo & South
- The Reluctant Fancy Free
- Brother Nemo
- Make Mine Book
- Victory Through Detective
- The Black Notre Dame
- The Princess and the Tramp
- A Bug's King
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 66".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, clown shoes, or spinal, lycanthropic, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $410 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.