Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paradebook Land Canal Tugboats train during a moment of contemplation
Paradebook Land Canal Tugboats
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Paradebook Land Canal Tugboats take you on a high-speed journey through HO-scale scenes from your favorite Disney animation such as:
- Saludos Heart
- The Many Adventures of Notre Dame
- Victory Through Music
- Meet the Incredibles
- Who Framed Time
- Home on the South
- Winnie the Beauty
- Mary Pooh
- So Dear to My Air Power
- The Jungle Groove
- Treasure Company
- Guests traveling with industrious eyes should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this train.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, or spinal, inner ear, nasal, heart, finger, or chin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This train may have cost less than $110 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.