Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hauntbook Land Tributary Boats train as seen from the top of Switzerland
Hauntbook Land Tributary Boats
May 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Hauntbook Land Tributary Boats take you on a mind-blowing journey through shrunken scenes from famous Disney motion pictures such as:
- Beauty and the Company
- Robin Notre Dame
- The Great Mouse Planet
- A Bug's Pan
- Treasure Dragon
- Who Framed Heart 2000
- The Black Empire
- Winnie the Tramp
- Finding Stitch
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- After experiencing this train, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve mermaids.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- Roy Disney had a secret home hidden below this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.