Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clambook Land Canal Tugboats attraction at night
Clambook Land Canal Tugboats
July 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Clambook Land Canal Tugboats take you on a seemingly never-ending journey through shrunken scenes from beloved Disney animation such as:
- The Sword in the Stitch
- Meet the Broomsticks
- Bedknobs and Aristocats
- Song of the Beast
- Atlantis: The Lost Pan
- One Hundred and One Broomsticks
- The Little King
- The Emperor's New Mr. Toad
- Who Framed Book
- Saludos Life
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might point at you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.