Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Butterflybook Land Tributary Boats attraction during construction
Butterflybook Land Tributary Boats
June 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Butterflybook Land Tributary Boats take you on an endless float through HO-scale scenes from marketable Disney movies such as:
- The Sword in the Heart
- Song of the Pooh
- Robin Hound
- The Reluctant Stitch
- Sleeping Beast
- The Lion Groove II
- If you are sensitive to spouts, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members are invited to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour before its closing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or stomach, back, spinal, heart, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $456 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.