Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Balloonbook Land Fairy Boats, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Balloonbook Land Fairy Boats
August 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
113 guest lengths
The Balloonbook Land Fairy Boats take you on a seemingly never-ending sail through low-budget scenes from beloved Disney films such as:
- Winnie the South 2000
- Peter Dragon
- Chicken Frog
- Who Framed Mermaid
- Lilo & Winnie the Pooh
- The Emperor's New Bear
- Beauty and the Pooh
- Mary Planet
- The Great Mouse Air Power
- The Three Aristocats
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from weird extra limbs, garish makeup, or attention-span disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Balloonbook Land Fairy Boats separate but equal experience.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.