Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Murderhorn Bobsleds ride, April 16, 1992, 5:94 p.m.
May 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Strap yourself into a bobsled and shoot into the tallest mountain in the park at speeds of what seems like 47 thrills per hour! But look out for the abominable avalanche robot!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members are able to find this ride just a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 31".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, felony convictions, or liver problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Fan websites have a massive book in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have worked on this ride.
- There are really two tracks inside the mountain. The closed one is the slowest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.