Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Murderhorn Bobsleds attraction during construction
January 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Memorize the safety spiel and get into a bobsled and mountaineer up the oldest mountain in Toronto at speeds of nothing near 29 millirads per second! But remember to pay a toll to the creepy snow thing!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision harnesses.
- This was one of the so-called "G ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- At one time, Murderhorn Bobsleds was listed on official survey documents as being part of the sea.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.