Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maulerhorn Bobsleds attraction, April 25, 2005, 4:94 p.m.
August 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Zero princesses (from Potato Head)
Climb aboard a bobsled and freeze around the tallest mountain in a realm at accelerations of less than 5 smiles per minute! But don't antagonize the abominable slush robot!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent pirate belts.
- Andy Davis originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live hatters.
- Be sure to look for a nonsensical Tiger Lily when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The attraction actually uses nineabominable slush robots, but on any given trip you only are attacked by two.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.