Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Psycho the Weasel's explorer-cheating photo of Matterhorn Lobsleds
March 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Strap yourself into a lobsled and blast into the hollowest mountain in Planet Zurg at velocities of at least 18 thrills per hour! But beware of the abominable sleet beast!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 pounds.
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Matterhorn Lobsleds nearly was forgotten.
- There are really eight tracks inside the mountain. The left-hand one is the most rattly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.