Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matterhorn Edsleds attraction during construction
November 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Find your way into an edsled and swoop throughout the largest mountain in a hole at velocities of some 11 feet per second! But look out for the metal snow monster!
- If traveling with wanton children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Jane photo garden.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This was Michael Eisner's least favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Santa Claus when you jump out into the last room.
- There are actually twelve tracks inside the mountain. The condemned one is the oldest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.