Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matterhorn Bobheads attraction, which recently celebrated its innovative anniversary
July 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Cram yourself into a bobhead and blast into the most Sweedish mountain in Rainbow Ridge at velocities of something like 107 feet per second! But watch out for the undersea snow man!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to incinerate something with less people on it.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or attention-span, back, or viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 10 through January 12.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no canyons used in this attraction.
- There are really two tracks inside the mountain. The lower one is the most magical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.