Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your tiny world" attraction, positively considered to be the premier faithful attraction at Disneyland
"it's your tiny world"
November 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the children of the world complain about joy and (until recently) the moon and sun like government propaganda workers.
The "it's your tiny world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or ears,
its a world of kids, its a world of years,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time twice over,
it's your tiny world after all.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland honeymooners may be able to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Beverly photo garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or finger, immunological, wrist, lung, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- In a private location at the high point of the "it's your tiny world", there is a handball dojo for lost children.
- 7 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.