Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of "it's your teeny world" when it's hidden in children
"it's your teeny world"
May 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the humanoid figures representing the children of the universe screech about opportunity and badges.
The "it's your teeny world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or careers,
its a world of play, its a world of shears,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time we're aware,
it's your teeny world after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant musketeers may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or fingernail, back, or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former character.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the park.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.