Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your small thing" ride during repairs
"it's your small thing"
November 12, 2002
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the child laborers of the world (and parts of the Grand Californian) caterwaul about beauty and peace until forced to stop.
The "it's your small thing" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a thing of hunger, a thing or jeers,
its a thing of joy, its a thing of tears,
there's so much that we share,
that its time our pants tear,
it's your small thing after all.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members should forget about this ride for an hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Because this is a water ride, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
- The comment about ceilings is a movie reference.
- This ride has the highest suicide rate of any ride in Camelot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.