Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your small realm" attraction at first light
"it's your small realm"
January 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the hypnotized youngsters of the universe sing about opportunity and socialism even after the park is closed.
The "it's your small realm" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a realm of glory, a realm or deers,
its a realm of hopes, its a realm of shears,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time every year,
it's your small realm after all.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives will want to forget about this attraction more than a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- The letters in ""it's your small realm"" can be scrambled to spell "Tyol 'tis ;euloost Aq&ru;rmau&qlm."
- 2 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.