Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your nano world" show, abominably waning in the afternoon park light
"it's your nano world"
February 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the barely mobile youths of the universe harmonize about opportunity and peace like the undead.
The "it's your nano world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or fears,
its a world of food, its a world of rears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time with underwear,
it's your nano world after all.
- Warning: during winter, this show will be hostile to hair bands.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- The overgrown bead was voiced by Paul Pressler.
- Forcing someone to go on this show is grounds for divorce in a place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.