Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's your minute world" attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
"it's your minute world"
March 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the barely mobile figures representing the child laborers of the world sing about beauty and togetherness.
The "it's your minute world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or gears,
its a world of joy, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we share,
that its time for Homer,
it's your minute world after all.
- Warning: in many cases, very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant steamers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The sail in the owl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Without the Prop".
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.