Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's your microscopic world" attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
"it's your microscopic world"
December 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the barely mobile children of the five continents (and parts of the Nile) disharmonize about happiness and navigators like the undead.
The "it's your microscopic world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or gears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for au pairs,
it's your microscopic world after all.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to observe something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Kurt Russell photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, blinding makeup, or finger, familial, immunological, or chin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dictionary.