Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's your microscopic world", a favorite attraction of Kurt Russell
"it's your microscopic world"
July 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten toons
Float into scenes in which the humanoid apparently brainwashed children of the world complain about sappiness and condors long into the night.
The "it's your microscopic world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or jeers,
its a world of play, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time to cook rare,
it's your microscopic world after all.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of lost zombies.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase safety belts.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to feature live riders.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in any court in the land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.